How Long Does Logic Board Repair Take?
- We try to get your logic board repaired as soon as we can, however, some heavily damaged logic board repair, can take up to 5 business days. We want to make sure your laptops logic board will work perfectly when the logic board repair, is complete. From the time that your logic board is in our care, it will actually go through thorough testing. Before the repair, during the repair, and after the repair. This enables us to ensure you experience the highest level of quality we are known for.
- If your repair is rather urgent, let us know and we will see if there is any way to make this possible for you.
Which Logic Boards Are We Able To Repair?
- We repair all logic board, including water damage, blown fuse, short-circuited, dead logic boards, on all Apple MacBook range. Including MacBook Air, MacBook and MacBook Pro. We also specialise in late model MacBooks from the years 2015. 2016.2017,2018, 2019, 2020.
- MacBook logic board repair (12″ Data Recovery Only)
- MacBook Pro logic board repair (13″,15″, 17″)
- MacBook Air logic board repair (11″, 13″)
- Our success rate is well above the rest. Even in the most extreme cases. However, if the logic board cannot be repaired we will notify you straight away.
What Happens to My Documents & Personal Data?
- Most SATA and SSD drives are separate components on laptops and MacBooks. However many new and late model Apple MacBooks and laptops are now manufactured with onboard integrated SSD (solid state drives) So in order to access the data which is stored on the onboard SSD first and foremost, the logic board has to be working properly. Under most circumstances, when the logic board repair, is successful, you can gain access to all your stored data (private pictures, files, documents, videos etc..)
- For more information about data recovery, contact us today.
What If I Decide Not To Go Ahead With The Repair?
- If you decide to decline the repair, you must pay the inspection & diagnostics fee ($79 -$129)
How Long Do I have to Pay For the Logic Board Repair?
- All payments repairs must be paid upon collection
- Your laptop will not be sent back until we have received the full payment for the repair. This is not negotiable.
- If you are experiencing financial difficulty please contact us to see if we can arrange a payment plan for you.
- If 30 days have passed and no payment is received. We will deem your product as abandoned and will recycle or resell in order to recover our repair or inspection & diagnostic costs.
How Much Does the MacBook Logic Board Repair c Cost including Inspection & diagnostics fee?
- MacBook Pro 2008-2012 $279
- MacBook Air 2010-2017 $299
- MacBook Pro 2012-2015 $349
- MacBook Air 2018-2020 $399
- MacBook Pro 13″ 2016-2017 $499
- MacBook Pro 15″ 2016-2017 $499
- MacBook Pro 13″ & 15″ 2018-2020 $599
Fixed Price MacBook Inspection & Diagnostics Fee
- MacBook Pro 2008-2012 $79
- MacBook Air 2010-2017 $79
- MacBook Pro 2012-2015 $99
- MacBook Air 2018-2020 $129
- MacBook Pro 2016-2020 $129
Fixed Price MacBook Inspection & Diagnostics Fee Explained?
- MacBook inspection & diagnostics fee are non-refundable & must be paid upfront
- Only after the inspection & diagnostics we will be able to tell you the total cost if repairable
- If you decide not to go ahead with the repair inspection & diagnostics fee must be paid in full
- Prices given are only valid for 48 hours.
Postage & Shipping?
- We accept all laptops & MacBooks Australia wide
- We offer free Australia wide return shipping on all repaired logic boards
- If for any reason(s) the repair is canceled, $49 return shipping must be paid by the owner.
- If we can’t fix your mother board, we will pay for the return shipping charges. Under our no fix no charge policy.
Are there any Additional Costs Involved?
- Motherboard repairs can cost between $279 – $599 This cost is only for the repair of the logic board itself. Not for any other attached components. For example, speaker, microphone, screen, keyboard, touchpad, battery, SSD etc..
- If any other external components are found faulty or damaged there may be additional costs involved.
- We will let you know if other external components are found to be faulty or damaged.
- You have the option of not repairing(replacing) any faulty or damaged external components. However, if any of these external components affect the functionality of the repaired logic board and you decide not to replace these components and use it the way it is. Your 6-month repair warranty becomes void.
- For example, if the LCD connector of the screen assembly is damaged or corroded, upon connecting this connector back onto the repaired logic board will short circuit the logic board again. The same concept applies for keyboard and trackpad flex cables
Can I Send You Only The LogicBoard?
- No, we require the complete unit (complete laptop or Macbook). Not just the logic board by itself.
- This helps us test the unit fully.
- And find out if any of the external components are also causing any issues to the logic board.
- If you do send us the motherboard by itself, we will kindly ask you to send us the rest of the laptop until we can start repairing it.